COVID-19 Information for Patients
Your health has always been our top priority, and we are taking additional precautions to keep you safe from COVID-19, based on the latest recommendations from the Nevada Dental Association and the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health.
COVID-19 Mitigation Procedure for Patients
- Patient Questionnaire: You will receive a health screening questionnaire in advance.
- Oral Rinse: Patients will be required to use an oral rinse prior to treatment.
- Hand Sanitizer: Our office will have hand sanitizer for before and after treatment use.
Sterilization and Safety Procedures
Our Reno Dental team has always followed the latest guidelines to ensure that our practice remains safe for all staff and patients. In addition, we have adopted, COVID-19-specific measures for additional safety.
- PPE: We have increased the amount of personal protective equipment worn by staff, including upgraded masks and face shields.
- UV Sterilization: We utilize UV sterilization equipment to treat circulating air in our hospital-grade HVAC system.
- New Disinfectants: In addition to thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces, as we have always done, we have added new COVID-19-specific disinfectants designed to prevent airborne virus particles.